2013/12/15

(1)
Nowadays, mobile phone is important for us. We always use it in our daily life even though we are eating lunch, before sleeping etc. Really, it is convenient and makes our life easier through the myriad of functions. Unfortunately, I had lost my mobile phone one week before, and everything in my world changed immediately…

For the first three days, I felt a little bit unaccustomed. I was always looking for my mobile phone in these days! However, the phone had not been found. I was very disappointed and I could not concentrate my work easily as I was thinking the mobile phone while I was doing my work. Do you know what I had lost as I lost my cell phone? I lost the convenient of technology, I lost the entertainment, and I lost the time to find the phone! On the other side, the ‘disaster’ is that I lost my greatest pleasure – use the social apps that in the cell phone to chat with friends. Even, it was very hard to communicate with my parents who went out to work without my mobile phone. So, I decided to find joy in sorrow and watched television programmes at home in the whole day.

For the second three days, I knew that my life would be very boring if I hadn’t my mobile phone. Also, I was fed up by those boring episodes on television! So, I didn’t stay in home in these three days and went to shopping mall with my parents. However, in the crowded shopping mall, people pushed and stepped on me. It was chaotic in there and I could not find my parents in many times. We then lost contact. Luckily, we could find each other soon. But it was very inconvenient as we couldn’t use mobile phone to contact, wasn’t it?

On the seventh day, although I could not find my cell phone, I had already accustomed. I hadn’t worry about where my cell phone was. I finally made up my mind and stopped grumbling. I spent the whole day to do the revision at home and prepared the exam. In this day, I felt the atmosphere during the revision was different from the previous’. It turned out of this time I was studying without any temptation! There was no ringing of the phone, no notification of social networking site, no apps that could distracting me, no pop music that made me lost the concentration of work. Without mobile phone, it was more efficient and effective.

After this week without using mobile phone, I found that it was not a torture to me anymore! Mobile phone, you are important in our daily life, but you are not my necessities.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(2)
Mobile phone is very important for me. It is known that mobile phone is convenient and make the life easier. However, I had lost my mobile phone one week before, and everything in my world changed immediately…

For the first three days, I felt a little bit unaccustomed. In these few days, I could not control my mood as I was always thinking where my phone was. Really! I could not concentrate my work and my mood as bad as broke my arm. I lost the convenient and entertainment of technology! At that time, I knew my cell phone was a necessity in my life. Nevertheless, my entertainment was only watching the television in the whole day.

For the second four days, I thought the episode on television was really boring so I didn’t stay at home. I decided to do something meaningful. I was walking in the street and suddenly found several people arranged meals to a group of elderly people. It seems they had not enough manpower. Therefore, I walked past there and decided to help them. They agreed. So in these few days, my major task was helping the charity to arranged meals to a group of elderly. That was meaningful! Every time after I arranged meals to them, they ate the meal and showed their satisfaction and happiness. At the same time, I was also feeling good. It turned out that helping people was more meaningful than just concentrated on our cell phone whole day.

After this week without using mobile phone, I found that mobile phone was not all of my life! Gain time to do some meaningful things is more meaningful than just focus on the phone. Mobile phone, you are important in my daily life, but you are not my necessities.

2 comments:

【回覆須知】
※ 請注意網路禮儀
※ 勾選「通知我」可收到後續回覆的mail