1. The wall is painted (paint).
2. The cars are bought (buy).
3. The shoes are brushed (brush).
4. Mary is punished (punish).
5. The rubbish bin is cleared (clear).
6. The tea is drunk (drink).
7. The paper is folded / torn (fold /tear) up.
8. The pictures are drawn (draw).
9. The clothes are ironed (iron).
10. The books are thrown (throw) away.
1. The cans were left (leave) under the tree.
2. The button was sewn (sew).
3. The video was shown (show).
4. The cameras were repaired (repair).
5. The chair was mended (mend).
6. The house was built (build).
7. The tickets were sold (sell).
8. The blanket was covered (cover).
9. The cover was broken (break).
10. The dresses were tried (try).
1. The music will be played (play) once.
2. The house will be burnt (burn).
3. The cake will be taken (take) away.
4. The sausage will be cut (cut).
5. The letters will be typed (type).
6. The dresses will be worn (wear).
Mixed Types (Active or passive)
I 1 water (water) the plants every day. Yesterday, the flowers 2 weren’t watered (not water) as I was too busy. Why was I so busy? My mum 3 asked (ask) me to 4 buy (buy) food for her. I 5 got (get) completely wet after the food 6 was bought (buy) as it 7 rained (rain) heavily yesterday. I also 8 have (have) a lot of problems in my homework now. I hope all my problems 9 will be solved (solve) tomorrow.
While I 10 was tidying (tidy) my room yesterday, my dad 11 arrived (arrive). He 12 asked (ask) me how my car 13 was stolen (steal) last week. I 14 told (tell) him it 15 was not known (not know). Maybe the police could help me to 16 find (find) out the answer.