2013/05/15


No. 1 Wai Ho Road
Fanling
New Territories

May 16th 2013

Customer Affairs and Compliant Unit
Fortway (Head Office)
No. 100 Canton Road
Tsim Sha Tsui

Dear Sir or Madam:

      I am writing to complain about the faulty product PSP (item #123456789) that I bought on May 9th in the shop in Tsim Sha Tsui. Unfortunately, I fought that it was no sound, no video, no manual for me to read and missing the buttons. Also I thought that was refurbished. In addition, the shopkeeper that serviced me was very rude and impolite. So, that made me feel antipathy about that.      

     To resolve the problem, I would like you to compensate some preferential for me such as coupon. That would show your apology and make up my pecuniary loss. Also, I would like you to give the warning letter to him. That might let him know he needed to have good attitude for customers and let the customers had confidence to use the product.

      Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. I have been a satisfied customer of your company for many years and I really like your company’s product. This is the first time that I have encountered a problem and I really want you to help me to solve it. If you need to contact me, you can reach me at 9119 1199 or send me an email to kenlo@yahmail.com.

Sincerely,

Ken Lo
Ken Lo

0 comments:

張貼留言

【回覆須知】
※ 請注意網路禮儀
※ 勾選「通知我」可收到後續回覆的mail